How to Use the Program
For Intravenous (IV) Product Patients
At the doctor's office, infusion center or hospital:
- Receive your infusion.
- Your doctor's office sends the BioOncology® Co-pay Assistance Program a copy of the detailed Explanation of Benefits (EOB). You may also complete this step.
- Your health plan automatically sends you the EOB after you receive your treatment
- The EOB may be faxed to (877)885-2607
- The BioOncology® Co-pay Assistance Program verifies your information. After verification of information and confirmation that program requirements are met, we load the co-pay amount minus the patient out-of-pocket responsibility.
- You pay the out-of-pocket (OOP) drug costs for your Genentech BioOncology product.
- You pay the doctor's office, the hospital, the infusion center or your community/retail pharmacy, depending on where and how you receive your treatment
For Oral Product Patients
If your medicine comes from a specialty pharmacy (SP):
- The SP will call you to collect your co-pay. When it does, give the SP your RxBIN and Member ID number.
- Your Genentech BioOncology product is mailed to you.
If your medicine comes from a community/retail pharmacy:
- When you are told your order is ready, bring your RxBIN and Member ID number to the community/retail pharmacy to pick up your Genentech BioOncology product.
- Give your Member ID and RxBIN to the pharmacist at the community/retail pharmacy. He or she collects your co-pay and uses your account information at the counter.
If your doctor, infusion center, hospital, SP or community/retail pharmacy cannot process your account information:
- Download the Check Request Form from the Downloadable Forms section.
- Complete the Check Request Form and send it to Genentech, along with copies of the detailed EOB and payment receipt. These can be sent via:
- Fax to (877)885-2607
- Mail to
BioOncology® Co-pay Assistance Program
100 Passaic Ave, Suite 245
Fairfield, NJ 07004
- A check is sent to the person named on the Check Request Form. This takes 7 to 10 business days.